03 November 2011

Thank You Brooklyn~

Back from Brooklyn w/amazing new locales.  Thank you Brazzini's for the locals viewpoint.

For those who love pie... and who doesn't, Four & Twenty Blackbirds.  Off to Williamsburg for the weekend market w/tons of vendors.  Found SKT Ceramics for handmade cuties.  Down the street is A&G Merch for some of the coolest homewares.  Jane's Closet Pop-up Shop for hippie knits and vintage looks w/a mix of glamour.  And for all the chefs out there.. sorry not me.  Whisk is as good as you get.  I even liked it.  My ALL time favorite out in Red Hook... Baked.  I bought out the entire coconut cupcake stock... There is nothing better.. Prospect Park makes for a good Sunday morning walk.  Your "furry" kids will love the off leash and the stop by Brooklyn Commune for a P&H Soda {for you} and doggie treats for the babies.

All things said, I loved it.. Thank you Brooklyn and Happy Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment